Dear Parents and Dancers,
Thank you for your patience as we have worked on a plan for RSB now that area schools have closed. This is a fluid situation that seems to be changing every hour. While we do not feel that we can make a long term decision we do want to address immediate concerns.
All Classes and rehearsals will be held as normal tomorrow, March 14. We will postpone the Mushrooms costume fitting until later.
The studios are being cleaned frequently with a special attention to barres, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available in all studios, and teachers are reminding students to use it coming and going.
We have decided to close the school beginning Monday, March 16, through Sunday, March 22. Rehearsals will be canceled as well. This closure will be considered our Spring Break. At this time we are planning to have classes the week originally scheduled for Spring Break (April 6-13).
Parents – If you cannot send your dancer to class or rehearsal tomorrow, we honor your decision. We just ask that you email us so we are aware. Thank you for those of you who have already reached out with your concerns and/or decisions. Please feel free to continue to do so.
At this point, we are unable to answer questions regarding future events but will be in touch by next Friday with any updates we can provide. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented event and this ever-evolving situation.
We look forward to seeing most of you this weekend and will be in touch as soon as possible with further updates. We hope to open again for classes and rehearsals on March 23.